Full Truckload Shipping
Whether you have a local, regional or cross-country full truckload move, our team or professionals has the knowledge, network and experience to move your freight safely, on budget and on time. Others may make similar claims. We have over 30 years of experience to back it up.
As a licensed broker (MC #469383), we screen all of our carriers and independent operators very carefully before they ever touch your freight. We only use “A” rated carriers with the best safety and performance ratings.
Our network of over 300 carriers includes conventional dry van trucks, as well as flatbed, reefer and specialty equipment operators in all 50 of the United States and Canada.
Air & Surface Logistics offers you precisely the right carriers, at the price you want, with the experience you can depend on.
Benefits of Shipping With Us
- Competitive pricing from multiple carriers
- Team Trucks & Singles
- Vans, reefers, flatbeds & specialty equipment
- Nationwide service throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Expedited, date specific carriers for time-critical moves
- Competitive common carrier pricing for less time-sensitive moves
- Appointment deliveries, blanket-wrap and white-glove service available
- Trade show service
- Cargo insurance available
- Online tracking
Other Services: Air Freight – Ocean Freight – Project Cargo – Customs Brokerage – Air Charter
Air & Surface Logistics is authorized to operate as a licensed and bonded freight broker by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). License # MC469383.