Flatbed shipping moves require specialized knowledge of equipment, loading procedures and cargo handling. Our team of seasoned professionals gives you over 30 years of industry experience with every move. Whether it is a local, regional or cross-country move, we have the expertise to get the job done safely, on budget and on-time.
As a licensed broker (MC #469383), we screen all of our carriers and independent operators very carefully before they ever touch your freight. We only use “A” rated carriers with the best safety and performance ratings.
Our network of over 300 carriers includes standard flats, single-drop, double-drop, stretch and specialty equipment operators in all 50 of the United States and Canada.
Precisely the right carriers. Experience you can depend on.
- Competitive pricing from multiple carriers
- Team Trucks & Singles
- Nationwide service throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Local, cross-town moves available
- Standard 48′, single-drop, double-drop, Conestoga and specialized flatbed trailers
- Expedited, date specific carriers for time-critical moves
- Project cargo experience
- Crating service
- Cargo insurance available
- Online tracking
Air & Surface Logistics is authorized to operate as a licensed and bonded freight broker by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). License # MC469383.