LTL, Truckload, Flatbed & Project Cargo
Precisely the right carriers at the rate you want.
We’ve got you covered. Since Air & Surface Logistics doesn’t own any of the truck freight carriers we use, they don’t own us. Only the truck lines that fit your needs the best go to work for you. One size does not fit all. While our carrier network is vast and our scope global, our non-asset based approach allows us to focus on precisely one thing: SERVICE. We’ll get you the right truck at the right price. Truckload, Less-Than-Truckload (LTL), flatbed service and project cargo moves are available in all 50 U.S. States and Canada.
Experience you can depend on We have been saving shippers on trucking and improving their service since 1984. Whether your needs call for LTL or a full truckload, our team of logistics professionals will get you delivered on-time and on budget and budget.
For More Details:
- Full Truckload (including teams)
- Less-Than-Truckload (LTL)
- Flatbed Trucking
- Project Cargo/Heavy-Haul/Over-sized
Benefits of Booking with Us
- Competitive rates
- Personalized service
- Licensed and bonded truck brokerage (MC#469383)
- Expedited, date-specific service, as well as economical common carrier service
- Access to both brokerage and asset based trucks
- Service throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico
- Trans-border experience to get you through customs quickly
- Cargo Insurance available upon demand
- Online tracking
Air & Surface Logistics authorized by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to operate as a licensed and bonded freight broker (MC#469383).